Turn Up These Tunes at Your Next Sunday Braai Session
Want to ensure that the vibe is right for your next braai sesh? Here’s the perfect playlist, courtesy of DJ Voodoo.
We’re still getting used to being able to socialise again. The fact that we can after a sad and stressful (almost) two years is great, even if it comes with curfews, restrictions and social distancing!
But get-togethers now aren’t like they were before, and this can make hosting a braai a bit more intimidating. One thing that can help to make sure the mood is an uplifting one is by putting together a top-notch playlist.
Picking the Best Braai Beats
Sundays are the day of rest, so the music should be chilled but upbeat to perfectly wrap up the weekend.
I chose these tunes for my braai playlist because they are all heating up the charts right now and allowing people to let loose, express themselves and just have fun. Whether you are grilling up some grub for the family or having the boys over for a braai and beer session, these 40 songs will make sure the vibe is a good one.
Turn up the volume, put on repeat and enjoy!
1. DJ Voodoo ft. Kimosabe & Sarah-Jane Thomas – Trust And Believe
2. Raveena – Sweet Time
3. Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak – Leave the Door Open
4. Pop Smoke – What You Know Bout Love
5. 340ml – Midnight
6. Prom Knights – Hopeless
7. Kimosabe – In the Morning ft. DJ Kaznova
8. Adekunle Gold – Something Different
9. Masked Wolf – Astronaut In The Ocean
10. Calema – Te Amo
11. Fat Joe, DJ Khaled, Amorphous – Sunshine (The Light)
12. Chad Saaiman – Nights
13. Jay Em, YoungstaCPT & J' Something – I Can’t Wait
14. Justin Bieber ft. Daniel Caesar & Giveon – Peaches
15. SZA & Calvin Harris – The Weekend (Funk Wav Remix)
16. DJ Voodoo – Love Under Light
17. Musa Keys ft Sir Trill, Nobantu Vilakazi – Vula Mlomo
18. Wizkid – Essence
19. Saweetie ft Jhene Aiko – Back To The Streets
20. DJ Dimplez ft. Jillz, Phantom Steeze, Touchline & Zandi J – Kub'hlungu
21. Chris Brown ft. Young Thug – Go Crazy
22. Isle of Skye ft. Justin Chalice – Closer
23. Tyla ft. Kooldrink – Getting Late
24. Emtee – Come Closer
25. Rema – Ginger Me
26. Mac Miller ft. Anderson .Paak – Dang
27. Saweetie ft. Doja Cat – Best Friend
28. Tom Misch ft. De La Soul – It Runs Right Through Me
29. Aya Nakamura – Djadja
30. Jorja Smith ft. Burna Boy – Be Honest
31. Teedra Moses & Kaytranada – Be Your Girl
32. Sho Madjozi – Jamani
33. K.O. – K-Hova
34. Emtee ft. Moozlie – Saam Sokol'
35. Morray – Quicksand
36. Megan Thee Stallion – Body
37. Erica Banks – Buss It
38. Mooski – Track Star
39. Cardi B – Up
40. Drake – What’s Next
NEED A NEW WORK OUT?
POP IN YOUR EMAIL AND DETAILS AND WE WILL SEND YOU A FREE WORKOUT PLANSIGN UP
SA Songs to Turn Up in the AM to Power Up Your Dayculture
MVP Dale Leisegang Reveals the Secret to His Success